The doctors of Centennial Eye Associates have a combined experience of over 30 years. Whether its:
- Medical eye care, including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Dry Eyes, Diabetic exams, or injuries and infections.
- Eye surgery, such as LASIK vision correction, No stitch Cataract surgery, Cosmetic and reconstructive eye surgeries, or BOTOX™ cosmetic treatments and,
- Regular family eye care, with our full service Optical Boutique and complete contact lens services.
We can help you and your family with all of your eye care needs.
LASIK surgery is a safe modern procedure to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Dr. Kim Burrell and our Centennial Eye Associates team have an outstanding record for success because of our emphasis on the latest technologies, strict attention to detail and our policy of individualized care.
If you are considering LASIK, you owe it to yourself to speak with us about a free consultation. Call or email our office for more details.
Dr. Burrell and the Centennial Eye Associates team provide comprehensive, high-quality, state of the art exams and surgery in a "friendly, no wait" atmosphere. Here, patients are educated and encouraged to participate in their own eye care. We will take care of all of your eye care needs, including exams, surgery, disease management, glasses, contact lenses and skin care. Your eyes are our business.
- LASIK (Laser Vision Correction) - Cataract removal - Glaucoma treatment - Diabetic eye care - Comprehensive eye exams - Glasses and Contact Lenses - Cosmetic/Plastic eye surgery
- Skin rejuvenation services
We are conveniently located in Centennial Medical Plaza, and strive to provide friendly, “no wait” service in our state of the art facility. We work hard to educate our patients and we encourage our patients’ participation in their own eye health and wellness.
DRY EYE SYNDROME is a very common problem in our arid climate, but is often overlooked by doctors and patients alike. Our doctors are especially familiar with the many forms of dry eye and their treatments. So, if you have a problem with burning, itchy, or gritty eyes, if your vision blurs or fluctuates, or if your eyes suddenly water for no apparent reason, you may have Dry Eye Syndrome.
Have a question? Fill out the following information and we will be in touch soon. No solicitors please.
Changes to or scheduling an appointment cannot be made from the website. Please call 303 699-3107